In Minneapolis, furnace tune-up means having your heating system professionally checked, maintained, and cleaned. In our experience, furnace tune-up services greatly help prolong its life, keep the heat running efficiently without having a significant effect on bills and without the need for replacement.
Furnace Tune-up in Minneapolis
Get Your Furnace Tuned-up
Aquarius Home Services offers various HVAC-related services, including furnace maintenance and tune-up. We ensure that your machine is not working harder than it should and is not polluting the air or damaging itself in the process. Our trained and certified technicians are available round the clock in case of emergency repairs. Regardless of the problem, contact us, and we will take a look at your furnace whenever your schedule permits.
Why are Furnace Tune-Up Services Necessary?
When the winters arrive in Minneapolis, MN, everyone wants to be inside their homes in the warmth provided by a well-functioning furnace. When the temperature drops, you do not want the furnace to break down, leaving you and your family freezing. Other than this, here are several benefits of regular furnace maintenance:
- It ensures that your furnace runs at peak efficiency
- Saves utility bill costs by maintaining performance
- Decreases the probability of future furnace repairs or system failure
- It helps maintain air quality
- Prolongs the life of the furnace
- It keeps you and your family warm and safe during the harsh winters
- It helps uphold the manufacturer’s warranty
You may think that if your furnace has been performing well, it doesn’t need a tune-up. Consider this – every year, while it runs for several hours a day, it incurs regular wear and tear. With severe frost and chill, many components inside may not function at their peak. Over time, it will lead to a significant decrease in efficiency. In some cases, it may even result in a complete break down.
From our experience, there have also been many instances during a tune-up where we managed to catch a problem before it caused any major damage. Regular maintenance reverses the effects of wear and tear, helps keep the system clean, and ensures it runs as it was meant to.
Furnace Tune-Up Services in Minneapolis, MN
With furnace maintenance, tune-up, repairs, and installation, you will always be provided with an upfront quote covering labor and parts. After the service is completed, we assure you that you will have a furnace that will be in top working condition with no hidden charges.
In case you want an annual maintenance plan, we have affordable options that can cater to every homeowner so that it is easier to tune up your furnace without needing a replacement every so often.
Frequently Asked Questions
What does a furnace tune-up include?
Annual tune-ups are crucial in detecting early problems and ensuring that your furnace runs smoothly. In Minneapolis, MN, Aquarius Home Services will perform the following operations during a furnace tune-up:
- Test carbon monoxide and airflow quality inside the ducts.
- Test and calibrate the thermostat.
- Check for any combustible materials around the furnace.
- Ensure that there is proper ventilation.
- Check the heating and temperatures around the house.
- Clean air filters.
- Clean air vents and lubricate various components.
- Clean the exterior of the furnace.
- Tighten loose bolts and screws.
- Ensure proper wiring.
- Check for any gas leaks.
- Clean and inspect combustion vents.
- Test and check if the entire system is running smoothly.
Aquarius Home Services is always honest and upfront about prices. There are no hidden charges or commissions. We charge what we say in the commission and give you a 100% performance guarantee.
How often do you need a furnace tune-up?
I just purchased a new furnace. Do I still need a tune-up?
This is one of the most common questions we get. New systems tend to benefit greatly if maintained from the start. Tune-ups act as a prevention to significant problems that can be caught in time. Usually, a furnace lasts up to 15-20 years, but this estimate only holds true when you go for regular maintenance. If the system continues unchecked, the lifespan can decrease significantly, and you may need another replacement a lot quicker than anticipated. In the long run, buying a new furnace often proves much more expensive than regular tune-ups from trained and certified technicians from Aquarius Home Services.
Book online and find the time that works for YOU.
Why Aquarius Home Services?
- Quality trained professionals
- We treat your home like our own
- 100% performance guarantee
- Upfront pricing – no surprises
- Variety of options to best fit your home and family’s needs